I've got the motor/tranny on the cradle up onto the front mount locations and started working on rotating the bottom up into place so I could see how much metal had to make way for my motor to get in there. It was a lot. A lot of metal needed removed to just have a good look at it.
Once I did that, I found out that this isn't going to work where it sits on the the cradle. Now way around it. Unless I want to seriously cut away my shock tower within an inch of its life. So now that I've done all that you'll see in the pics below, I now have to go back to square one and pull the engine/tranny from the cradle and start over on it's location on the cradle. Before I actually measure everything, by a quick look, it looks like a full inch forward of where it is (maybe an inch and a half). And as far left as I can afford without hacking up the other side of the car any more than I have already. Meaning that I don't want the left side to look like the right side does now. You'll see what I mean. :-)
The throttle body and water pump isn't going in there as is.