Thursday, October 19, 2017

Oct 18 - Door Struts!!!

This has been such a long time coming!  I've waited 16 long years to see this day!  I've turned my car over to Jerry and his guys to work on the Diablo and in less than a week he's already got the struts figured out in the doors and making sure it clears the power windows and all.  So he's got the plan to figure all of those moving parts into that small space already done.  Now he is executing it. 

I'm so happy about it, that I had enough happy left over for the next day!  :-)

Here's some pics he sent me.  I'm going to go by his shop and have a look for myself this morning and work them doors up and down.  For some it may seem like a simple thing, but if you actually build one of these cars, you'll know what it means to get over this step.








Thank you so much Jerry! 

 

Looking forward to the rest of the amazing work that you guys do!







No comments:

Post a Comment