Saturday, February 18, 2017

Feb 18 - passenger seat

Here's how I did my passenger seat in my Diablo kit.  I've got a good update on the video that describes it well.  Here are a couple of pictures from the rails modification that I made.  I took about a half inch out of the height in the back of the rail.  The front is pretty much flush.  I did trim some of the diameter away from the rear outboard rail, the inboard rail fit without any trimming needing to be done other than the height change.

In one pic I have measurements written on the shell itself.  Others show various stages of completeness.

And the Video update itself can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment