We got out the driveway a good bit too. Even was pulling up the hill. But then the heat was too high and it went POP! Of course then I went and screwed with too many variables and we didn't get to drive out my road and back. I will be making more progress on the fuel control now though.
I ultimately switched off the malfunctioning Teensy Arduino that controls my fuel and went back to the stock ECU that came with the motor. I will be figuring out a way to switch how many injectors worth of firing that I'm allowing my one injector to listen to. I'm thinking I'll run 3 more NPN transistors and control them with my heat control Teensy (Arduino). This will let me fire my one injector at the exact same rate and amount if it were the original 8 firing (for cold starts)... and I could also shut off the grounds that are trying to fire my injector (begin to ignore them) as I want to lean out more as the car comes up to temp. Now that sounds like a plan!
Stay tuned we'll see how that goes. Anyhow, without any further a due here's the show.
Oh and it's a show alright! :-D I had no idea what was going to happen next. I was getting pretty excited too!