Sunday, October 9, 2016

Oct 8 - testing electronics

So my buddy comes over and we hook up some arduino compatible mini-computers and a RasPi2.  He had wrote the original software for me and then brought it by to hook it up and see what we would get.

So we did hook up some electronic controls to fire my injector and regulate heat in the vaporizer box via the EGR but haven't found the sweet spot to crank the car on yet.  Worse than that, I am not seeing any tach pulses coming from my alternator so I knew I'd have to swap it.

I pull the alternator and got a replacement that night. Too tired to install it and it's late so I go in for the evening.  Nothing exciting to report on the boxes not behaving; a lot of time was spent just trying to get them to behave properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment