Sunday, March 6, 2016

Mar 06 - What's this?

I'm already looking at the overall look of the tail of the car and printing out the Lambo script for the trunk lid bottom, right corner.  I didn't want to use the old 80's looking block font that carried over initially to the Diablo.  I like the script font much better.  It will be a pain locating the dots on the "i"'s once the rest of the piece is applied.  this will be after paint of course.  But if you know anything about my builds, I typically mock up what it will be, before it is.  Even when I'm in my build as I go mode, I do a quick mock up just prior to execution.


Still looking forward to firing the fuel injector today.  I think I may make dual blog entries today.  Or just come back and edit this one...


Later that same day;

WOW!! Well.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  I mean, if you had a nice spray pattern you might screw up and make some good mileage.  Be closer to fumes.  Of course we couldn't have that from the factory.

Here's my video of firing one of my injectors off of the garden hose so I can see the pattern and better know how to aim it in the vaporizer box.



Last pic of the day.  I did a few more holes in the body to allow screws to hold my tail lights on.  On one side.  They're lining up good enough for who it is for, but the screws themselves aren't the right ones so I'll be away tomorrow to look into sourcing those.



No comments:

Post a Comment