Saturday, March 26, 2016

Mar 26 - I got a brake

So I got the fluid in (with some help) and bled out the calipers on all four corners.  Got a good pedal now.  Hope it doesn't leak.  I may have to break loose some of the fittings and clean them up, and tighten them up again.  I had a couple of leaks and although they weren't leaking last time I checked, I'll be keeping an eye on them.

I didn't make any new photos of that as it would just be fluid in the reservoir and the same lines we've seen already.  But wanted to post that, that was done now. 

Will get on to other small things that need to be done, or maybe some wiring tomorrow.  We'll see what tomorrow's update has in store once I can publish it.

Thanks for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment